Important forms for download and completion prior to travel.
Unaccompanied Minor (UAM)
- At the time of flight reservation, it must be noted on the booking that the passenger will be travelling as an unaccompanied minor.
- The Parent or Guardian must complete the Air Chathams unaccompanied minor form and present this to the Air Chathams staff or agent at check-in. The unaccompanied minor will not be accepted for travel unless all the applicable areas in the form are completed and confirmed by an Air Chathams staff member or agent.Children aged 5 to 11 years travelling without an adult 15 years or older may travel unaccompanied provided the child does not require additional special care such as toileting, feeding or administering of medicine.
- Children aged less than 5 years may not travel unaccompanied, they must be accompanied by an adult aged 15 years or older.
- A person aged 12 to 16 years of age may travel alone, or as an unaccompanied minor at the parents or guardians request.
- If a person requires special care such as toileting, feeding or administering of medicine they must be accompanied by an adult aged 15 years or older who is able to provide the appropriate special care.
Please download the Unaccompanied Minor (UAM) form here.
- Except where otherwise required by applicable law, acceptance for carriage of unaccompanied children, incapacitated persons, pregnant women, persons with illness, or other people requiring special assistance, is subject to prior arrangement with us.
- Travel for infants, unaccompanied children, incapacitated persons, pregnant woman, persons with illness or other persons requiring special assistance, is subject to arrangement with Air Chathams at the time of booking. Carriage for passengers with mobility problems or in wheelchairs must be discussed and arranged in advance with an Air Chathams representative.
- Wherever reasonably possible, appropriate arrangements will be made for such passengers to be assisted on and off the aircraft. Passengers requiring special care and assistance during a flight should ensure they travel with a companion who is able to provide this support
Please download the Medical Condition form here.