Our Air Freight
Air Chathams is happy to help you with freight requirements to any of our destinations.
General Freight Information:
- The charge for freight is $3.00 per kilogram (for mainland NZ destinations) with a minimum cost per package of $29.99 including GST.
- All charges for freight must be paid prior to travel unless an account is already held with Air Chathams. EFTPOS and credit card payment is available at the terminal.
- All freight is transported on a space available basis.
- Dangerous goods cannot be accepted at Whakatāne, Whanganui or Kāpiti Airport depots.
- All cargo collection is only available during business hours and when arriving or departing aircraft are scheduled.
- All cargo must go through the relevant airport terminal for the destination.
For information on Dangerous Goods, please download our pdf document here.