Nortfolk Competition Terms and Conditions
Copyright 2019 [Air Chathams]
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. This prize includes two return flights from Auckland to Norfolk Island. This prize also includes 7-nights accommodation from Unique Tourism Collective at Norfolk Island. The winner has to correctly answer all questions of the quiz to be eligible for the prize.
2. This Campaign is open only to those who are able to receive and use the prize if they are able to take the flight from Auckland. If they are not situated in Auckland, it will be their responsibility to travel to Auckland for the flight. The expiration date for this prize 31 January 2020.
3. By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Air Chathams as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
4. Entries will be accepted online starting 2 July 2019 and end on 22 July 2019 All online entries must be received by 12 pm 21 July 2019. Prize must be used in the allotted time and will expire on 31 January 2020.
5. The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the Air Chathams website. The entry must fulfil all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Air Chathams. You may enter only once but you may get extra entries for sharing the competition on social platforms. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Air Chathams.
6. The Winner of the Quiz (the “Winner”) will receive return flights for two to Norfolk Island and 7-nights accommodation from Unique Tourism Collective. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Air Chathams. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Air Chatham's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of a prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Air Chathams to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly under the supervision of Air Chathams. Winner will be notified by email within two weeks following the selection of Winner. Air Chathams shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.